Are we going to be able to use head sets in game?

57thEnryu

3 devs in a row?! that a jackpot in Reno!

Oh, and btw, doet me wrong, if used properly a VoIP could be great, but it will most lightly be abused by some of our trolly members (you know who you are)

Jack

"Excuse me Monsieur, would you be so kind as to gently deliver the flag in an upward trajectory so that I would be honored to receive it?"

stefygraff

Private Tester
Not everyone goes on teamspeak. And not everyone has teamspeak.

A in game voice client would be nice, possibly annoying at some times, but nice.

Im sorry for those who are lazy and can't download a little program >.>.

Its stupid to develop a in-game voice client when you can pay a fair amount to have Team Speak!

Lin

LETS GO NEW COMMUNITY MEMBERS, LETS GO!
for real though, no new player is gonna download teamspeak. and thats kinda why people think pubs can't have tactics.

57thEnryu

LETS GO NEW COMMUNITY MEMBERS, LETS GO!
for real though, no new player is gonna download teamspeak. and thats kinda why people think pubs can't have tactics.
Pubs have tactics? Since when. Do you know how many times I've gone in for a grab and some idiot llamas it?! AT LEAST 3 TIMES EVERY GAME!!!!!!

On the upside, funny IRC quotes wil be revamped with great quotes like "give it to me, give it to me, GIVE IT TO ME" and "Are you still down there?" (to which I almost answered "No, I'm inside now")

But really, VoIP is a waste of time in game, lets get more important stuff out of the way. In the meantime, use TS3 (right now who cares about new ppl, if we have any it will be b/c they were introduced by someone who already knows the game anyway)

Lin

The point is to change that situation. If you actually read, I never said that pubs are very tactical. Imagine you can scream at that llama over voice. I'm pretty sure he'll stop.