Are there any Deathmatch servers?

I love Legions and everything, but I find myself trying hard to care about CTF. The only servers are ones that do CTF. Is there ever a server up with a Deathmatch gametype?

Outlawl

Macabre
As of right now, no. However, in the near-future you can expect to see Deathmatch and Team-Deathmatch make their return.

Well, I am excited. I often just go to play support and kill as many people as possible. I've talked with a few other players who share my sentiments, so I know I won't be the only one playing on these servers.

Shade

Private Tester
I love Legions and everything, but I find myself trying hard to care about CTF.
I've heard this complaint as well. Personally, CTF gets redundant after awhile.

There's many players who love to duel, try asking someone next time you're in a server.

I hate taking up a slot for the server when everyone else just wants to play CTF. Maybe I'll create a dedicated dueling server. Would that be possible?

MightySheep

you can just play deathmatch in ctf servers

or join servers with less than 6 players, those are usually duels/deathmatch

Trundle

Be vocal and polite. Ask if anyone wants to switch servers and duel it up. Be clear on the server. Some pretty chill people around here. Can probably make do until some real DM servers start up.

Trundle

Good on ya. Though this is a tiny community. Make a small fuss... I won't mind for example, sure others won't. If I see you in a server I'll direct dueling traffic that way best I can. If you didn't fuss a bit by posting I wouldn't have known you are primarily a dueler now would I? Neither would others. See ya around and good fraggin'
smile.png

Redvan

Private Tester
you could always just play LO or LD. It's basically dueling. Keep a tenth of an eye on the falg and you'll be fine. That's what I generally do

Nvidia

I hate taking up a slot for the server when everyone else just wants to play CTF. Maybe I'll create a dedicated dueling server. Would that be possible?
At the moment it's not possible to host your own servers. In the future it will be possible, i'm sure.

Immanent

Well, I am excited. I often just go to play support and kill as many people as possible. I've talked with a few other players who share my sentiments, so I know I won't be the only one playing on these servers.
Don't duel Avangarde(Alex) I'm sure he'll *lady friend* you updownleftright.

not good for beginners.
Never said it was... It was the only thing I played when I was a Tribes player however. That and DuelMOD, Team Gauntlet, and probably a couple others (rarely a 'lak rabbit' i think it's called)...
Anyways not expecting that kind of stuff in such a game like this so just dreaming moreso :eek:)

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Oh, how I miss Duel. Especially on a map with a good sense of place to it, with all sorts of landmarks you can duel around.

Glorious days.