Download Application-1 Hud's

ChainU

Good. Something little transparent would be cool too... :)

If it's a little transparent you won't miss any little spot...

Like the skull would be cooler like that... :D
Some interface would be cool too... It would show the all weapons in an eclipse or something and their ammo over the icon. The currently used weapon would be less invert and bigger. And picked stuff would be in the other arms interface on the left... Not from this subject... But It would be intresting if the weapon could break from over heating. Etc. (Weapon durability would be too comlicated?)

Transparent is the thing nowadays! ;)

Esuke-L

BRING ON MR.CROC, WOOOOO!!!

<.< ahem..were these in neon's compilation?
I LOVE the skull player markers & I am definately feeling the sniper rets, very good job.
Personally i'd go with a diff colour, but that's only cos I don't like red..have a whole purple & green thing going on. *Likes the hulk yes but that had nothing to do with the decision*

ChainU

Purple colours would be better. :) Or you could modify your own sight... XD Like purple one what turns red when it has confirmed a target.
Btw. It would be good to have a description of the player you're looking at... Easier to see who's an enemy...

Application-1

test bester
Just ported in my Reticles and stuff and it is looking great so I am making a video about it how it all works etc. BUT my grenade launcher IS VERY OFF-CENTER so dont use that one yet i need to fix this first.

EDIT: It is fixed now enjoy the HUD! And if you come across any more problems let me know!

Application-1

test bester
I just posted in a video that shows how you can put in a HUD in the new legions: overdrive, and you can see my HUD before you download it.