Apple iWatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony doesn't have a translucent design, though. This greatly increases price and demand If Apple DOES come out with the product, nobody said you have to buy it. If anyone's gonna buy it, they obviously have tidy sums of money to spend, let alone savings. Why is caviar so expensive? Why are sports cars so expensive? Why? Because they are inherently the best products of their kind right out of the factory, or there are egregious prices associated with producing them. This is why Apple products have such a bloated price tag. And either way, if you wanted a good PC, you'd end up paying just as much for the parts as you would for a stock Mac.

I was just pointing out the inevitable rise in demand if a watch were transparent AND made by Apple, Arch. ;)

Macs lack the raw all-around gaming power, but are lightning fast when it comes to work. Both PCs and Macs are situational and I'm not biased, so please, let's not call names here, Anak. I don't think anyone wants to bicker. :cool:

Hey, a translucent iPhone would be hellacool. I think we can all agree on that. Would I buy it? Maybe, but just to have it. I don't NEED an iPhone, personally.

Armageddon

Teapot
Macs lack the raw all-around gaming power, but are lightning fast when it comes to work. Both PCs and Macs are situational

So am i to understand from this comment that a beefy gaming rig can't handle "work" but a mac can and does it better?
Fanboys gonna Fan.

Annihilate

So am i to understand from this comment that a beefy gaming rig can't handle "work" but a mac can and does it better?
Fanboys gonna Fan.
He said both mac and pc's are situational and didnt say either was better.
Stfu and stop trying to start arguments because you can't understand *chocolate cookies*.

Sony doesn't have a translucent design, though. This greatly increases price and demand If Apple DOES come out with the product, nobody said you have to buy it. If anyone's gonna buy it, they obviously have tidy sums of money to spend, let alone savings. Why is caviar so expensive? Why are sports cars so expensive? Why? Because they are inherently the best products of their kind right out of the factory, or there are egregious prices associated with producing them. This is why Apple products have such a bloated price tag. And either way, if you wanted a good PC, you'd end up paying just as much for the parts as you would for a stock Mac.
Did you just straight copy and paste that from somewhere? Half of that *chocolate cookies* doesnt even apply to this thread.

butthurt.jpg

General consensus is that a translucent watch is more desireable than a solid, light-blocking watch. Personally, I wouldn't buy it, but I'm sure there's market for products such as this.

I have a mac port and realism mod to offer, and yet I get *chocolate cookies* shoved down my throat when I offer up my meager opinion. Stay a bitch, no macport4u. Do I make myself clear?
I don't feel like asskissing, and you won't get that from me - I don't want a shitstorm like last time, because I have two things to offer that none of you have ever figured out how to do. Keep it respectful and I'll give these to you without hesitation. However, troll your asses off and you won't get either of them. Let's keep it peaceful and maybe we can all get along. ;]

Freeman

RAYTANG
I have a mac port and realism mod to offer, and yet I get *chocolate cookies* shoved down my throat when I offer up my meager opinion. Stay a bitch, no macport4u. Do I make myself clear?
I don't feel like asskissing, and you won't get that from me - I don't want a shitstorm like last time, because I have two things to offer that none of you have ever figured out how to do. Keep it respectful and I'll give these to you without hesitation. However, troll your asses off and you won't get either of them. Let's keep it peaceful and maybe we can all get along. ;]

tumblr_lzls7rf2Vq1roq55go1_400.gif

OmniNept

Actionaut
1) Why is caviar so expensive? Why are sports cars so expensive? Why? Because they are inherently the best products of their kind right out of the factory, or there are egregious prices associated with producing them. This is why Apple products have such a bloated price tag.
2) And either way, if you wanted a good PC, you'd end up paying just as much for the parts as you would for a stock Mac.

1) Wrong. You are patently naive. Products/services are expensive because people are willing (for various reasons) to pay such exorbitant prices. In many cases, including Apple's, that has more to do with clever marketing and brand recognition than it does with product quality or production costs.

2) Also wrong. Very wrong. Note especially that adding 5 gigs of memory (from 3 to 8) will run you 400 dollars. I can easily purchase a full 8 gigs of high-quality memory for 100 dollars or less. Then there's the ridiculous starting cost, a full 1 - 1.5k over what you'd pay had you ordered those (or better) parts separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.