Download Alien Camo set!!!!

Shaun1992

Tried them out, two thumbs up. LOVE the pink rockets. I recommend this camo to anyone looking to change the default's.

Question:
Can you make a sniper camo? I'm one of the few who actually use it very often.

pink..there red on my comp lol??? i must have diff resolutions to u lol..and yh i will don soon mate lol ;D

skypredator

Hey guys i finally finished this set.. i havent done sniper yet but ill get round to it i promise :D but all weps for gunner are done (my fav class lol) i hope you like them. ive put them into a win rar folder..just extract and copy the whole folder over original folders as it has camos and projectile colours to and also guys dont forget to make all three folders 'Read Only'. Hope you like them and please comment the thread and like it :D thanks guys. Enjoy!!!​

OH and also thanks Dabbleu for modeling in the pics and also thanks A2 for modeling to but i had on wrong settings lol :D sorry :D both awsome guys though.​

Hey, I can't get the DDS.exe for GIMP OR paint.net to work. Says "libgimpbase-2.0-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program." It's really annoying me, 'cause I really wanted to make a snow camo weapon set and a Black chaingun. I was hoping to also do something that no one had every done before, which would be quite easy: Make fully transparent players. This would include the Jets, the flag (if they're carrying one) and the character itself. I've done it with other models, and maybe this could be the solution to Seymour's suggestion to "temporary stealth/ghost packages". Pleaze halp anywayz you can. I really wanna try this... :/

masterluso

Hey, I can't get the DDS.exe for GIMP OR paint.net to work. Says "libgimpbase-2.0-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program." It's really annoying me, 'cause I really wanted to make a snow camo weapon set and a Black chaingun. I was hoping to also do something that no one had every done before, which would be quite easy: Make fully transparent players. This would include the Jets, the flag (if they're carrying one) and the character itself. I've done it with other models, and maybe this could be the solution to Seymour's suggestion to "temporary stealth/ghost packages". Pleaze halp anywayz you can. I really wanna try this... :/
Get Irfanview. Open the .dds files with it. Go to file>Batch Conversion/Rename. Convert the files into .png files. Edit. Make sure file extensions are showing in the name, and rename the .png extension to .dds. .dds file edited, no plugin required.

Also, good luck with the transparent stuff. Disci tried something like that and they came out all black. So ya... good luck.

Shaun1992

Hey mate i had the same problem as you..none of the plugins would work for me either..but i didnt find that nvidia do a dds plugin for photoshop..this worked perfectly for me http://developer.nvidia.com/object/photoshop_dds_plugins.html use that link to go download page..go to bottom and click ' current version' then install it into the photoshop file and wala..it worked for me..if u need and more help ill be happy to make u a video tutorial and send it to u.

skypredator

Thanks, guys. Special thanks to Dis for clarifying. Now, all I do to openup a DDS file now is open GIMP, then click "Open" and select the DDS file?

skypredator

Ight, thanks. Anyways, I made some visual mods, such as singed shells, a more realistic side and front flare for the CG, and enhanced lights on all weapons. I also touched them up a bit, much like polished steel with a little bit of rust on them. Problem is, the game's rejecting them. I've no experience whatsoever in modding, besides hex editing .REZ files. I've saved them all as .dds files and replaced them with the original. I'm doing something wrong, but I've no clue what. I'll post the fles under my own thread in the "Modifications" section so you can download them and see if they work or not.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Ight, thanks. Anyways, I made some visual mods, such as singed shells, a more realistic side and front flare for the CG, and enhanced lights on all weapons. I also touched them up a bit, much like polished steel with a little bit of rust on them. Problem is, the game's rejecting them. I've no experience whatsoever in modding, besides hex editing .REZ files. I've saved them all as .dds files and replaced them with the original. I'm doing something wrong, but I've no clue what. I'll post the fles under my own thread in the "Modifications" section so you can download them and see if they work or not.

Set them to read-only; might solve your problem.

Dobson77

Private Tester
hey nice skins man, just one problem. When i download them, it just opens a word document up with sum random script that says "Rar!ϐs

q¬t`J’". Not sure if im just being stupid but i am totally confused,

Thanks.