Ajaxis is still alive

Ajaxis

Hello all, Rick formerly known as ajaxis here, there were some speculation a few years ago I ended up with drug problems and suicide etc etc, this was not the case. Wanted to clear a few things up, I did have a few issues with recreational use, mainly marijuana, a little raving and that here and that but who's counting ?! Anyway these days I'm a reformed cat, I gave the boxing a miss because of the old braincell destruction while I do aesthetic bodybuilding now and i also free run and gymnastics. Well, just dropped by to say hi to old heroes, you were all a brilliant memory to my youth i very often think of times on iirc and teamspeak. we cant get back to our memories, for me i use these memories as life milestones, it was the beginning of my adulthood. Im 24 now, 210 pounds and 8% and id trade it all to be chainwhoring... hahaaha And just to let y'all know I still absolutely rape on any fps, keep your downjat on at all times. I would enjoy a good old game of something these days, the weights dont challenge my mouse hand. Never getting old. Never . Ever

Ajaxis

Oh no those are two hats. Twice warmer than one. I have shitty medium length hair because I'm mid twenties and its not acceptable in Manchester to be this age with a fair amount of muscle and have a skin head, they think I'm a robber\raper.

moronval

Private Tester
Damn. I lost a bet that you were seven feet under olympian master race. Is good to see you still around ajaxis and doing well.

Ajaxis

Well, I had to get a bit jacked, especially after ronshythekings brother feud... Hilarity. !!