Aimbot duelling "montage"

Immanent

So this is a duel I had a quite a while back with a guy called Haxbot.

Let me know what you think! I couldn't edit it by the way (.avi file is messed up or something odd), so I just audio swapped.

Sorry for the crappy quality too.

Featuring pullutes grenade and rocket launcher rets! Petrified Twisted slightly modified chaingun ret by xtremespeed.

pullutes rets: http://www.mediafire.com/?vhbv0m0xal0v4a2
xtremespeed's/petrified's modded chaingun ret: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/petrifieds-twisted-set-slightly-modified.2241/

Immanent

I have a few issues with my recordings ( I just downloaded the cracked version of fraps! I know I'm a rebel...) But a 30 second recording is exceeding 200 mb! Is there a way in fraps without any external software to reduce the space and increase the quality?

I am currently recording at half size (that's why it's so blurry).

I don't play full screen either, I play in the default size. (it hurts my eyes)

Good stuff! I dig the music too.
When I'm able to edit my vids, I'll dedicate the first one to you! :D

Fixious

Test Lead
Nope. That's how FRAPs is. Unless reducing how many fps it captures helps, but I doubt it'll be much better.

Immanent

For reference, I'm recording at 1600 x 900 fullscreen 60 FPS -> 1:30 minutes = 3,9 GB
Do you record entire games, or 2 minutes at a time or something along those lines...?
Really? I've recorded 10mins worth of video footage and it's about 200MB with Bandicam.
Yeah, but I'm trying to edit my files on my mac using Imovie/Final Cut Pro. Bandicam's .avi files don't work on either software. I'm trying out fraps so....

MJ1284

Do you record entire games, or 2 minutes at a time or something along those lines...?
Entire games, after that I start deleting clips I don't need and finally convert them with VirtualDub to take less space.

you must have a really really big hard drive then.
1 TB, but I've partitoned it so my secondary drive (where I store all game data etc.) has 540 GB.

U8er

When I'm able to edit my vids, I'll dedicate the first one to you! :D
FMJ0M.png

That would be awesome on so many levels!