Advertise trick

LjuboM

huh..
i got an idea how to show others legions...

http://www.youtube.com/videos?feature=mh

go to that link and you can see it shows videos that were most watched at that day..
ithe idea is to make new legions video and we all open exit open exit and make like thousands of views and it might get to most watched list..
so we make video
and name of video should be something that will make people see what it is
and after geting it on youtube we all go to link and then after 1 second of wathcing video you press button for come back to previous thing you were watching and come back again to video and start it and then again go back..
thats how we can get those views up :)
.. :D

LjuboM

i believe it should work, dont you think so?
ill do my best
and i think that ou guys would done everything for legions...
anyone who wants to make video.. say it :I

stefygraff

Private Tester
kids_stunned.png
Why? Just tell your friends and so on...

Dacil

i believe it should work, dont you think so?
ill do my best
and i think that ou guys would done everything for legions...
anyone who wants to make video.. say it :I
we actually have a few by people already!! but im not gonna volunteer their work, but maybe they'll be up for sharing it

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
youtube uses your i.p. you can only count as one view opening it over and over again is too much effort and useless.

A2

23847582735807280436872 people is more more more more more more that enough to survive.

Serket

While it is true 300 people is just not enough to survive just check the site stats and we're almost at 600, besides I'm quite sure we'll get lots more and the old players will start returning once the game has been released.

While it is true 300 people is just not enough to survive just check the site stats and we're almost at 600, besides I'm quite sure we'll get lots more and the old players will start returning once the game has been released.

I bet there's some guy getting on his comp today is like, "Where the F is IA?"

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
LjuboM does not comprehend how the particular technique he's kind of touched on works, its is simpley NOT A *dancing* NUFF TO HAVE IT MOST VIEWED ON YOUTUBE KIDDO. *chocolate cookies* needs to be in peoples social networking, on their *dancing* twitters, facebook, myspace, instant messaging - in their online headspace. Hyperlinks on hyperlinks on *dancing* hyperlinks all eventually leading right here.

Viral marketing and guerrilla marketing can be insanely cheep, but basically to start with you need to have
A) Something that grabs peoples attention
B) something that holds the peoples attention

oh *dance* it

I AM SO HUNGOVER AT THIS VERY MOMENT IN TIME I CANNOT THINK RIGHT AND GIVE A GOOD LECTURE ON HOW TO ADVERTISE TO A NON ENLIGHTENED PLEBEIAN and somehow my caps got stuck back there. Seriously, *dancing* goonbags I feel like im playing the drunken Australian card right off the blocks but last night was the first time i've been out drinking in ages.

*dance* you swear filter