Adrenaline-Rush

kampferdeztodez

damn when i download it, i'm gunna play from after school (possibly instead of school), straight to the next morning, then school :), or weekeenddd

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
On first day I'll probably ragequit because the games will be 3 vs 15, 3 guys will be me and couple others and other 15 will be some random *bean poles* who think it's fun to stack teams, o-snipe and rabbit all day long.
That goes on for years until I suddenly die due to heart attack caused constant shouting & shrieking and high blood pressure.

Good fun!

Actually, since everyone here is a devoted legions fan, that shouldn't be as bad.

At any rate, I'll get on my computer and play Legions, Legions, and more Legions, then remember the 12 or so messages I missed over the past three days from my girlfriend while doing the aforementioned, and proceed to invite her to play :D

Spend time with girlfriend: check
Spend time on Legions: check

All is right with the world.

theGOAT

If its probably near christmast i will not sleep waiting for the game, and then have a marathon of kilss mid airs and continously rape people, and just take breaks to pee, and get energy bars, because eating takes too long

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Don't worry, I'll change to your team and then rape all three of you and then that other team. Then I'm going to shut down my computer and go to sleep.

Dude for a guy that's engaged, you sure are horny.

On first day I'll probably ragequit because the games will be 3 vs 15, 3 guys will be me and couple others and other 15 will be some random *bean poles* who think it's fun to stack teams, o-snipe and rabbit all day long.
That goes on for years until I suddenly die due to heart attack caused constant shouting & shrieking and high blood pressure.

Good fun!

But MJ! You forgot, you're one of those 15 o-sniperz ;)

I'll play about an hour after school, then do homework.

Boy, you're boring :|

Dimitryy

the dev team should make a program, downloadable at legionsoverdrive, that automaticly, when legions is back starts my pc and downlaods the game ....
and than it makes my pc doing some noises to get me playing the 24h marathon.
(i hope i remember all my caproutes if i see the map ...)

(that with the program is just and ironical idea for those who dont get it)

Dabbleh

Legions Developer

Good fun!
Solo-CTF, ftw.