Actual Diablo 3 thread

Propkid

d3 (po prostu usun slodziaku).jpg `
+ no opponents EARS on pk... oh, sorry, no pk...
Playing through a guest invite, but I'm getting some unique crash when changing areas so it's basically unplayable.
Now give me any good reason to Buy the game after I get the bug fixed (considering the above).

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
Would make more sense if it was a list of things that most games in that genre could be rated by like Music, Graphics, Gameplay, Artificially Extends Length of Game by Forcing You to Grind for Hours, etc. instead of just all the things that make Diablo > Diablo III...
BUT YOU KNOW I C WAT U DID THAR :3

Application-1

test bester
How long did it take you to hit 45? Also, what do you do after you pass the game? And don't you worry that at 60 all other monks are the same by everything except items?
Took me 23 hours, I am leveling up a sorcerer now with dobson77 and that showed me monks are the most OP class so far. I never died to a boss as a monk in normal mode, i did in normal mode as wizard.

You pass the game at level 31. After that you get nightmare, hell and inferno mode. From what I heard it starts to get really hard at hell mode, and after that there is inferno.

I am really looking forward to pvp arena to make great combos with my team. PvP is not released yet though.

And yes at level 60 everyone will have similiar items, but I believe there are many ways to use your skills in combination with your team. you can have 6 active skills + 3 passives. For those 6 skills there are 4+ different versions atleast. All those versions have 6 passive different effects wich change the spell a lot. So everyone has atleast 144 different skills. Also you have about 25+ passives. The fact that every single passive effect is viable makes sure you will see a lot of teams doing different combos. Of course some will be more popular but I believe/hope that atleast 3 builds per class will be the best.

And considering I know you browse 4chan, don't listen to them. They just troll the *dance* out of every game when they can, even though they were right at ME3. It really is a great game. If you enjoy these kind of games then just get it. You can definetly get your 60 euros out of this game IF you are the type that likes hack and slash games.

k e v i n

Private Tester
i don't know anything about diablo...but i did hear that on the hardest mode, if your player dies, then they're gone for good?:eek:<----that would suck in any game

Propkid

Wat. Ponies... they really turned uncreative since D2.

i don't know anything about diablo...but i did hear that on the hardest mode, if your player dies, then they're gone for good?:eek:<----that would suck in any game
There's 3 difficulties and 2 modes: difficulties are normal, hell and inferno (used to be normal, nightmare and hell in D2), and the 2 modes are normal and hardcore. On hardcore, when your hero dies it's for good.

Severance

Private Tester
Diablo 3 is considerably harder than anything in D2x once you get into Hell and Inferno. Don't let that stupid graphic fool you.

Just died @ 58 soloing hardcore hell on a barbarian :( Started working on a Witch Doctor, level 52 now!

Propkid

IMO there's no fun in hardcore mode unless there's PK. And taking all of their equipped items + stash items. Gee