Acid gun.

Libra

how bout a poisonous fog grenade/bomb drop it on a group of enemies and their energy gets sapped to 0 they loose bout .5 hp every second for a minute or something

Libra

Lol remove the energy sapping and leave the .5 damage a second thts a bout 30 damage points in a minute

Darthbob

Heres my Idea-
Depleted Uranium ammo- can be equiped to chaingun/railgun only
.2 damage/second per stack can stack up to 5 times, but only lasts for 5 second----.3 energy drain/second for 10 seconds (non stackable)
Reduces the recovery hp ammount by 75-90% when resting -Probably not though
Overheats 45% faster on chaingun due to the heat caused by radioactive decay in the DU Rounds
On railgun- does 75% less splash but has impact damage as well as DoT

Libra

i love the idea maybe tht would be possible after custom load outs like diff kinds of ammo for diff weapons

how about energy sapping weapons like a Emp grenade/bomb reduces your energy for 5 secs also reduces the energy recovery rate

i love the idea maybe tht would be possible after custom load outs like diff kinds of ammo for diff weapons
i mean special kinds of ammo

Application-1

test bester
Heres my Idea-
Depleted Uranium ammo- can be equiped to chaingun/railgun only
.2 damage/second per stack can stack up to 5 times, but only lasts for 5 second----.3 energy drain/second for 10 seconds (non stackable)
Reduces the recovery hp ammount by 75-90% when resting -Probably not though
Overheats 45% faster on chaingun due to the heat caused by radioactive decay in the DU Rounds
On railgun- does 75% less splash but has impact damage as well as DoT
This thread is about a acid gun. Not about a different ammo type.