Achron

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
My guess is it rolls just you forward and back to your past position or estimated future position. The engine probably tracks and logs your location every few seconds

If I'm wrong about the individual movement thing I have no idea what the *dance* they plan on doing. Everyone will just be going back in time over and over.

Delpicy

No, I watched some videos of the gameplay and read a bunch of reviews. What it does is that you can go back in time and change things, but you only have a certain limited amount of time energy that you can use, and the farther you go back the more energy each move uses up. It regenerates. Also, your moves in the past don't effect the present until like every 10sec or so when a time wave goes by. And the reviews all said that the time travel stuff was mind blowing, but the rest of the game was mediocre at best, as the graphics aren't great and the pathfinding needs to be improved. It also said that the campaign isn't challenging, but the game is epic when played on multiplayer. Plus, its only $20. I'm downloading the demo right now. Too bad you can't go into the future or else it would be done already :D

3lionz

Legions Developer
RTS's are confusing enough as it is.

I want it just to cause chaos with people's minds.