...a quick question...

Hi everyone. I've been playing Legions for about a year now, and Hotswap has always been the best server (for me anyways), low ping; ...smooth sailing so to speak. But about the last week or so, the server has been visually blurier, and gameplay has been shaky. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate all the time and dedication involved in maintaining Hotswap; I was just curious if it was a temporary situation, or if anyone else has mentioned anything about this. Other servers still seem to work the same, but lag on them is detrimental to gameplay. I live in Southern California, and Hotswap has always had low ping, and has always worked great for me before. Thanx, FR

SNAKEOPS

I think he's talking about the lag spikes in Texas hotswap, what with all the crashes and that. He was probably used to the Illinois Hotswap running smoothly.

Overall ping has been the same since I started playing about a year ago. Element town averages about a 27-29, Hotswap Texas about a 43-49. I haven't ever seen a ping over 262. Even the U.K. servers are about a 161. But no, I haven't seen any unusual spikes in ping lately. I know about the higher the ping, the worse the lag, but I seem to be experiencing a lag worse than I get on the U.K. server with a 161 on Hotswap; but the ping is showing a 47. All the other servers seem to be the same as they have been before. I don't know if this will help, as I've said, Element town has always been about 29 but Hotswap at a 47 has always been a lot smoother gameplay. For some reason Element town also has some crazy audio in it like how the Terminator sounds when he walks, and some mechanical birds sqauwking... by the way, I really appreciate the help.