A question on lore

Ivith

I know its a stupid one but, does anyone know where I can find information on Legions Overdrive? For example: Plot or Storyline, or factions and the works? I need some of this information, if anyone can help me out with this I'd appreciate the help. (Writing a Fan Fiction)

57thRomance

Uhhh... well this game is sort of based off of Tribes, so ask Fixious to help you out. Most people just make up their own lore. There's no real plot or storyline... yet.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I believe Daph was working on the Lore part of legions, and I was looking forward to it! But we haven't seen him for awhile now :(

Ivith

It wouldn't really be the same if I didn't go by the original Legions story. So that's why I asked.

Well that sucks. :O maybe he's working harder than ever? xD Most likely not if he were the lazy type o.o

Ivith

All righty, thank you. I'll see what I can work out with my Fan Fiction. :D Thanks for the help.

An Anime? o.o It better be good lol. 57th is a pain in my ass btw, no offense meant, but every time I get into a game with your group I always have my ass handed to me on a golden platter. -.-

Siantlark

I also remember Zhouyou and some other people chipping away at an actual storyline but this is probably lost somewhere in the Aether along with the rest of the IA forums.

Ivith

lol you do a damn good job at it. There was only one member I was able to smoke often when we had a stand off...alone...with no interference. xD