A few weapon sounds and buff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GReaper

Grumpy
These changes were made by DeadGuy a while ago, so sorry for the delay in updating the servers.

Seems like during the changes, the server max player limits were also reduced. Not sure if this was intentional or not.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Seems like during the changes, the server max player limits were also reduced. Not sure if this was intentional or not.

Yar, GReaper nearly fainted at the thought of 12 vs 12 Frostbyte!

If there's continued interest in a 12 vs 12 test server, let your voice be heard. Seymour's easier to persuade GReaper on issues like this if there's a demand for a higher player count server.

Gravis

Either it didn't install correctly or the sound just sucks, but the mortar still sounds like a freakin puff. I mean it's suppose to be the most badass weapon in the game and the explosion is barely louder than a fart at an Amon Amarth concert.

So you guys had this update already done, but forgot to apply it to the test server? Or was there some kind of purpose in the delay?

Strife

U8er, are you OmniUber?

Yes he is, stay away from my Uber. Also, the accuracy of the plasma is "interesting", though I feel as if I'm going to have a seizure whenever more than one person is using it due to the sound.

Abandoned

Yar, GReaper nearly fainted at the thought of 12 vs 12 Frostbyte!

If there's continued interest in a 12 vs 12 test server, let your voice be heard. Seymour's easier to persuade GReaper on issues like this if there's a demand for a higher player count server.

There has been a 12 v 12 Nivosus once.

Disci

Old man
the new plasma sound sucks, my ears bled when I was next to someone firing it. please revert :(

Or you could change it to something else yourself? GJ with the changes. I just don't see a reason to buff cluster, but I guess it's time to play with it again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.