A Few Things I'd like To Know

Serket

Since now legions will be handled as a stand alone client instead of a browser game I was just wondering if we'll be getting a bot mode for practice and offline play or not, or if this is even in the plans for new features for the game. I'm asking this because I play in a laptop and I'm often outside working and without an internet connection, and I can realy use some offline practice as well.
Another thing is the color of the trails, and for this matter anyting related to the design of the characters of the game and mods to the looks of player related stuff in the game. I read in a forum some time ago that these mods were only possible if you were from the IA staff but now the community will be handling the developmente so it'd be interesting to see some tweaks in the looks of some stuff in the game such as the examples I mentioned.

57thEnryu

There wont be user created servers to begin (due to security reasons), and since there weren't bots in the game, there prob wont be bots now. It looks like its only gona be multilayer for now.

Mabeline

God-Tier
Since now legions will be handled as a stand alone client instead of a browser game I was just wondering if we'll be getting a bot mode for practice and offline play or not, or f this is even in the plans for new features for the game. I'm asking this because I play in a laptop and I'm often outside working and without an internet connection, and I can realy use some offline practice as well.
Another thing is the color of the trails, and for this matter anyting related to the design of the characters of the game and mods to the looks of player related stuff in the game. I read in a forum some tim eago that these mods were only possible if you were from the IA staff but now the community will be handling the developmente so it'd be interesting to see some tweaks in the looks of some stuff in the game such as the examples I mentioned.

@Bots: No.

@Customization: We're not talking about what options we're going to allow for right now, but I do believe that user customization is important and locking players out just serves to alienate them with no real purpose.

Serket

A little bit disappointed about not having the bot feature, but what the heck, I'll just train against people then like in the good ol' days. And thanks for not leaving the idea of customization in the hands of the players, cause I'd love to make a custom color design for my legionaire, and thanks for answering my questions too.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I mean, obviously, you'd want the jet trails consistently colored for team matches, but FFA's, I don't see why you couldn't pick a color for your trail...

Actually, scratch that... That will lead to serious abuse... Let's say you're playing on Nivosus and select the white armor and a whitish blue trail... Someone's not gonna be seen...

Serket

Hm... you do have a point there Volt. A possible solution could be a limiter of some sort where certain trail colors aren't allowed and if you have one of such colors equipped it reverts back to blue or red depending on your team.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
It might seem unfair, but if you set it at one color before you enter a party, and can't change it during gameplay, then you make a gamble. You might be very well camouflaged on Nivosus and Frostbyte, but then you'd stick out like a sore thumb on the rest of them. especially on core and quarry, where the skyboxes are really dark as well.