57th Squadron

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
ChiRo is starting to get the AARP letters, he will be with us soon. LOL

<3 One of these days I'll join 57th (for the 5th or 6th time) in some game and just never turn back! But for now with Legions coming back I'm loyal to vV, been with dj and them since day 1. :D

stefygraff

Private Tester
Ah, home sweet home: don't forget; if your clan less and your European, join 57th and you will be part of me and A2's team in the world domination that we intend to make!
Long live the Squadron!:D

57thEnryu

Ah, home sweet home: don't forget; if your clan less and your European, join 57th and you will be part of me and A2's team in the world domination that we intend to make!
Long live the Squadron!:D
we have plans for world domination?! OMG, I LOVE THIS CLAN!!!!!!! Can I be lord of Las Vegas? plz plz plz :D

sugardemon

Good to see you guys back. Always fun playing with any of you.

Scurvy is a vitamin C deficiency, btw. So oranges and lemons work to prevent/treat it. (The british noticed the sailors on ships which added citrus juice to their grog(rum/water mix: usually stagnant) to make it taste better were healthier than those that did not. Its where the nickname limeys comes from. Yay! for random bits of useless information.)

57thKB24

scurvy-197x300.jpg

bones13

oh gosh i forgot what i got myself into wit legions :p hmm either way looking foward to it being back. i miss this style of game being an option of something to do.