57th looking for scrims/practice pugs

Karnage

Private Tester
Hey guys, if you have a clan or a fun team that is looking for some competition 57th is looking for people to practice against. We are open for anything from formal scrims to more relaxed pug-like practice matches. The important thing is that we need to get used to working together as a team and without competition outside of the PUGs and PUBs we are not going to get that right.

If you are interested, the best way to let me know would be to go to our site and issue a challenge at: http://www.57th.net/challenge The other option would be to drop me a note in this thread.

Cheers,

Your friendly neighbourhood Karniepoo.

At the moment our active players are:

Karnage, JCARTEL, DeathBall23, Enryu, PilotKiwi, Kissy, Ammunition and Zantewarrior. We have others but they play on a more casual basis.

Here follows a list of player who are interested in forming a casual team to play against us.

Piggeh, Fireblasto, Spart, Belberith, Jago, BestKing, Skutki, JedrekPI, BugGirl/Blink, Voltage

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
While I am not technically part of any team, I'd be willing to free agent and play some scrims - weekends would be awesome for me.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Hey Karnage, would be awesome if you gave us a roster of players that was available on 57th.net or here.

Karnage

Private Tester
I think perhaps it would be a good idea to compile a list of available players who are not in teams, as Fireblasto suggests, so I will edit my first post to reflect that.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I think perhaps it would be a good idea to compile a list of available players who are not in teams, as Fireblasto suggests, so I will edit my first post to reflect that.

Actually I didn't suggest casual team making. I meant give us a list of your roster so then spektrum can scrim you.

Skutki

Chainmaster will be happy to play. As soon as Frez recovers from his injury and we get some way of talking with our members we can all participate. For now, you can count on any individual Ch. people. (skutkis order! You wild unorganised monkeys need to learn to play in team.)

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Add me to the casual team roster Karn.
Who's up for the casual team vs 57th, it'd be interesting? A 8v8 seems pretty easy with that list.

Royalty

The Aussie
Highly recommend you guys get in on this. 57th are a great group of guys and definitely work together better than any other team I have ever seen.
You guys will be in for a challenge. Definitely not your average team these days (average team these days=full of "carry the team" pubstars).