1.4 Guide [ Under Construction ]

Application-1

test bester
List of values for players, objects and weapons. I want to expand on this A LOT more as some of you maybe know but for know I just want to post this here. I am posting it now so that people that wan to help a bit can check if I got the right values or not. I would like to say that ANY developer may edit my post if they see a mistake (add where and why if you do so please). I also added a few questions here and there because not everything is clear for me yet. Thanks for anyone that wants to help, all these values will be used for a tutorial that I want to make for the 1.4 build, the sooner the better!

Classes
First of all I would like to note that it is required to know how much hp and energy your class has.
Code:
Outrider: 75  HP
          33  Energy
Raider:  100 HP
          40  Energy
Sentinel: 200 HP
          40  Energy

Objects (take 75% less damage from chain and bolt, plasma damage increased x3 vs objects, if aobject is in a bubble damage increased by all weapons x5 against the object)
Capture point ammo station: 400HP
Boostpad: 300HP
Elevator: 100HP
Chrono/corejammer: 200HP
Healpad: 400HP
Jumppad: 450HP
Reactor: 750HP
ReactorMobile: 550HP
Teleporter: 500HP

Turrets
All deployable turrets have 220HP

Weapons
Blaster:
- 5 Direct damage+ 3 radius damage = 8 damage per hit (3 radius)
- DoT 0.4 direct damage per 0.15s
Dot damage differs on what speed you are traveling:
0-50 the dot keep increasing
50-88 normal 4 damage per second
88-144 every tick hurts less
144 dot is instantly removed

Chaingun:
- 5 direct damage

Grenade Launcher:
- 5 direct damage + 50 radius damage = 55 damage per hit (50 splash damage)

Mortar Launcher:
- 0.1 direct damage + 75 radius damage = 75.1 damage per hit
Mortar damage is 75 within a 10 meter radius of the mortar shell.
From 10+ meters it starts to fall off and at 30 radius it has fallen off to 0 damage

Plasma:
- 0.6 direct damage + 2 radius damage = 2.6 damage per hit (2 splash)

Repairgun:
- Repairs a object 0.6 per 0.1s (6 points per 1 second

Rocket Launcher:
- 20 direct damage + 35 radius damage = 55 damage per hit (35 splash)

Skybolt:
- 20 direct damage

Sniper:
- 31 direct damage if target is in 500 meter range damage falls of to 20 till 1200 meters. 1.88 seconds of charge

New cores:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shield core
The shield core protects you from damage by using your own energy as a shield. It also reduces the damage you take from a hit, this is class depended. Examples:
Code:
Outriders takes 70 damage: 70 damage x 0.5 = 35 damage = -33 energy -2hp
Raider takes 70 damage: 70 damage x 0.7 = 42 damage = -40 energy -2hp
Sentinel takes 70 damage: 70 damage x 0.82 = 57,4 = -40 energy -17,4hp

The shield core will stay online as long as you have 1 point of energy. While the shield core is active your passive energy gain is reduced. You can not activate/use this core while holding/grabbing the flag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodge core
The dodge core allows you to dodge out of the way at cost of your own energy. By activating the dodge core you will travel a short distance really fast. Speed is not lost while doing this. The direction that you will dodge to depends on what movement key you pressed last. If the last key that I press was forward then I will dodge forward. Taking the default keys as a example these are the directions you can dodge to:
- 'W' forward
- 'S' backwards
- 'A' left
- 'D' right
- spacebar up
- shift down
Code:
Values of the dodge core
Energycost: 12
Cooldown: 5 seconds

Boost core
The boost core gives your character a sudden speed boost toward the direction that you are heading at the cost of health. This core can not be used while holding the flag.
Code:
Values of the boost core
Healthcost: 25
Cooldown 5 seconds
Boost flag timeout: 2 seconds

Hawkbreath

The problem is that you guys have it set so it's last pressed not current pressed. Should be a simple fix in most languages. So the problem is... for example, when coming in for the flag... making slight adjustments with A D while holding down W. Releasing both A and D, then pressing dodge core will send you in one of the two local-x directions rather than traveling the z axis like it intuitively would be. If possible it'd be nice to have combo directions, A + W = diagonal dodge.

Another thing I noticed is if you dodge into a wall, at least with outrider, it's instant crater.