Hueman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Hue! I just wanted to tell you that at the DS website, I can't comment on the announcements that you leaders make, but I was wondering if you can fix that? I would really appreciate it!
    -Coke
    they want me to rent a server for 20 bucks -_- kinda *chocolate cookies*.....
    Hueman
    Hueman
    I can understand why they would say that. If they aren't going to make us a server then they should be willing to let us use a privet server on Tue and Thur. Who did you talk to?
    Jello
    Jello
    fixous, Seymour, and stealth
    Check the dubstep website ive put up the post for server, if you see any other DS members tell them to look at site and if they cant access it you know what to do.
    Hueman
    Hueman
    Will do. Thanks for the heads up.
    Yo i forgot to metion this before but just check the dubstep site and it will show a new post sorry for the short notice
    Jello
    Jello
    like ex: since christmas was yesterday theres going to be no practice for the whole week
    Jello
    Jello
    Pass it to other members
    Hueman
    Hueman
    Okiedokie.
    We are going to have to start kicking people out of the team, no one is showing up for practice and just as you said they only have the tag on just so they could look cool and tell their friends they're on a team. were going to have to set up a mandatory meeting next week.
    Hueman
    Hueman
    I agree. However, I did not say that "they only have the tag on just so they could look cool and tell their friends they're on a team." When is a good day for you next week?
    Jello
    Jello
    ehh i forgot who said that but next week yikes i might not be on that often since im on christmas vacation and my bro's gunna be home all day, but anytime somwhere around 8-9pm est is good
    N
    hey i have a question roostertail in {DS} wants to see and maybe even use the mods you gave me and i wanted to know if that is allright with you because you know they are yours and what not.
    Hueman
    Hueman
    oh yeah, give them to him :D Thanks for asking.
    N
    Nachtzeit
    welcome and i found out that rooster is a she lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…