Update the map rotation.

Jaymyster

Map rotation was been updated. Stygian and Shoreline have been removed, Whiteout has been re-added, Forgotten has been lowered from 0.6 to 0.3, and Zenith's minimum player requirement has been lowered from 16 to 14.

This was done while Pop was sleeping. Don't hurt us, Pop.

Much needed update with some good changes. Will never be comfortable with 7v7 being a start for zenith though (at least with our current community). If one or two people leave, the game is likely end in shambles imo.

Fixious

Test Lead
Yeah, but Zenith literally never showed up since it required 8's previously. 7's aren't entirely uncommon lately, so we'll see. Can always make tweaks later on.

Fixious

Test Lead
I think Grassy should be removed from the Team Rabbit server. It just crashes for me 99% of the time, anyways. Also during Grassy:

hSUJQtb.png

Fixious

Test Lead
With the dwindling population I'd say another map rotation update is needed, not to mention a new server with monit to restart it every day (a man can dream). Elegiac generally kills the mood these days, and should require at least 10-12 players. With the average player count being below 10 (hell even 8 is high these days), the rotation should probably consist of:

Frost
Nivo
Reactor
Whiteout
OTTN
maybe Wintermelt?

An admin can switch to a larger map if needed.

Jaymyster

I'm all for an updated map rotation like the one fixi has mentioned. As for Elegiac; unfortunately there are far more duels than CTF matches happening lately, and Elegiac is the best dueling map (on alpha), so I'd personally prefer to see it more frequently. Id feel like a dick if we were having at least a little bit of CTF matches, but they've pretty much been nonexistent. I would hope for that to change