Legions capping, skill and other videos

I'm not good at making videos with special effects, so this is just something I put together to show some of my game play. Hope this helps some of those players who are trying to learn snipper.

Don't forget to watch in 720p!

can you upload your config for us, it looks really nice with the blue sky w/o clouds+ the iff of the flag carrier, ty in advance.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
This is now a crash thread.
If that's so, tell me, where did the interesting part of your picasa Gamescom 2010 album go? Hm?

And besides that, what's your take on the new Humble Bundle bringing the Origin servers to their knees? Happy about the sudden influx of users? Publicity stunt gone wrong?

crash7800

Honored Hero
If that's so, tell me, where did the interesting part of your picasa Gamescom 2010 album go? Hm?

And besides that, what's your take on the new Humble Bundle bringing the Origin servers to their knees? Happy about the sudden influx of users? Publicity stunt gone wrong?

GHEEEEEEEIST! :DDDDD

I had to fold up some of my Picasa - Picked up some weird stalking @_@

Humble thing is exciting - we're trying to get back up and running ASAP. Breaking lots of records, but demand past what anyone's ever seen. THE WAVE OF PAIN.

crash7800

Honored Hero
Needs more lightning and Wiley.
BBEUuMW.png

<3

Maxter

Alright, here's one for the giggles. This was when Mark was on the other team and challenged me that his team was gonna cap out on us:

Here's a video to a pub we played on Frostbyte, watch it it if you're bored:

Last edited: