Unlocking Legions - Upcoming Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypredator

Yep, infinite OD servers and explicit, implied messages were all I mentioned. I'll try to keep my mind more open next time! :)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Maybe just try not to post. Something lots of people should consider.

Go hop on IRC or TS3 if you want a chat guys.

qqchurch

Turrets, repair guns, miniguns, vehicles, drones, cameras, floating bases, melee weapons, shotguns, MLRS, deployables, force fields, grapplers, bombs, DoT weapons, railguns, personal shields, energy packs, health packs, female player models, animations, etc.

....not like I know how to make any of these anyway, but it's worth a shot to bring these up. :p

P.S. Keep the mortar, but make it so that it doesn't do anything at all; then laugh as everybody that exclusively uses it ragequits.

Fixious

Test Lead
It shouldn't be to hard since most of rabbit is coded already, a better point/reward system needs figured out. I'll look into it for sure once i can.

I think we'll need actual Rabbit maps first, with proper spawn points. Current Legions maps really didn't work for Rabbit (well, Stygian might've been decent). I'd also like to see some C&H elements added (make those glowy box thingies in Stygian control points and add some turrets around them). Any word on a map editor, or will we have to 'attain' TGE some way or another?

GReaper

Grumpy
One step at a time. I'd like to see a public Legions editor available, but I'm not putting it in any announcements as we need to achieve our first set of aims first.

Propkid

To be honest, one of the first things I'd do if I could get my hands on modding is change the IFF so that it only perma shows your teammates with their hp and only shows the enemies that have been hit by a teammate within the last 6 seconds. Flag would be shown always in the same way, whether it is dropped or held by a player. IMO the IFF tells people too much and makes the game a bit too easy information/communication-wise.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
I think we'll need actual Rabbit maps first, with proper spawn points. Current Legions maps really didn't work for Rabbit (well, Stygian might've been decent). I'd also like to see some C&H elements added (make those glowy box thingies in Stygian control points and add some turrets around them). Any word on a map editor, or will we have to 'attain' TGE some way or another?
I can possibly help with a rabbit map. You see, back during IAs day, Derek made a map that only few have seen, and even fewer heard of. "Misty Mountain Hop" was its name. A map that, as of now, needs a revamp with its bases and some of its terrain. With how the map is laid out, and a few tweaks (such as smoothing) MMH could be a good rabbit map. (I have this map as well, as do all the people that hold the editor).

I suppose: teammate distance, flag distance would be the first thing anyone should do
oh and the cap speed too it's very useful, I've tried working on it but the speed can't be grabbed when you cap the flag so that should be changed

Xtreme

shaska's bff
To be honest, one of the first things I'd do if I could get my hands on modding is change the IFF so that it only perma shows your teammates with their hp and only shows the enemies that have been hit by a teammate within the last 6 seconds. Flag would be shown always in the same way, whether it is dropped or held by a player. IMO the IFF tells people too much and makes the game a bit too easy information/communication-wise.

I DEMAND HAPPYMOD

Status
Not open for further replies.