Browser

HellzHere

Ok so this game will be a standalone client that we can download and install, I get that. However will this game still be possible to play in the browser?

To me that would seem unlikely, as the browser part was for the demonstration of InstantAction's platform. (More or less, there were presumably other reasons, but from where I see it that must have been the main one)

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Legions: Overdrive will not be playable in a browser; Standalone, baby. However, you can still visit the L:O forums and site in your favourite web browser!

HellzHere

who cares about IA's platform?? all we want is legions right?

LOOL, just wow just wow.

Anyway I dont mind we getting legions but it wasn't my favourite game on IA, my favourite was Rokkitball and I would like that to return at some point in the future.

But dont get me wrong, am happy we getting legions back and IA community is hanging tight etc

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Wow, seymour. Yeah, it makes sense to not bring back the IA platform. It was really cool, but, as a mac player, I was never able to go full screen with it.

Dacil

Wow, seymour. Yeah, it makes sense to not bring back the IA platform. It was really cool, but, as a mac player, I was never able to go full screen with it.
kinda random but do you ONLY have a mac? cause in the FAQ I'm pretty sure they said there will be no MAC version on initial release =/

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Yes, I do only have a mac. I'm working towards getting a windows OS for it, and while there won't be an initial mac release, if it doesn't happen eventually, I will start advocating a start to mac support.

A2

And by complex settings I mean like, you know, 'Low' 'Medium', 'High', Level of detail etc etc.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
That reminds me, do we have any complex graphics settings? Or is it the same as before?

I don't believe there's anything implemented now, but this is another feature I'd like to see included. Really, it makes a lot of sense to have the graphics configurable to make the game easier to run on slower systems.

I saw a thread for Legions Lite, so I'm sure we'll be seeing Morna's baby back in action, but I really would like to see ingame options.