Your own Logo! or Avatar!

-Zero-

Hi, it has been a while since i been around the forums..
this thread is to post your own logo or avatar what ever you want to call it.
make you own logo and show it off to other ppl :p
make something awesome and make ppl be like WOW!! that looks awesome. or whatever
here is mine as an example>> hope you guys like it. took me like 30 min. to do.
CYA around. bye bye bye bye BYE!ZEROlogo.jpgIF you guys like it. let me know, and maybe i can make you guys one. i promise i will take my time to do it. but u also got to let me know what you like. or what u want you logo to be related to. okays. alright that's it enjoy the thread!! :D

Sin

Private Tester
sigwp.jpg

Mukhtar

u r so cool, how do i do this?
Don't be a dick. The guy actually spend time on it, I imagine, and it doesn't look too bad.

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
LOGO REQUEST FOR ALL YA PHOTOSHOP PROFESSIONALS
It will be a close-up of an eye half-open (aka reopening after blinking) with an oncoming missile reflected in the eye/lighting the person's face with an orangeish glow. And maybe you could put "Blink" on there too somewhere.
If anyone wants to try making this just because it sounds cool I WILL ABSOLUTELY STEAL IT AND USE IT FOR MY AVATAR WHEN YOU'RE DONE NO APOLOGIES gggggggg
but like I'm no expert and it might be impossible to make and that's okay
we'll just forget this post ever happened

Arch

Legions Developer
The title says logo but I'm going to totally disregard what it says and use this as a place to display my favorite signatures that I made once again because I am so full of myself. Ohh, the nostalgia. And for those of you who don't know, Haptic is a very old username of mine. BasicPenguin one was for someone else.

Basque in my greatness.
FutureSig.png

SamusSiggy2-4.png

IronManSig.png

SerpentSig.png

GirlSig.png

BasicPenguinSig.png

FallSig.png

WondersSig.png

There's more here if you wish to further amaze yourself with my highly developed skillz in teh Fotoshoppes.

Mukhtar

The title says logo but I'm going to totally disregard what it says and use this as a place to display my favorite signatures that I made once again because I am so full of myself. Ohh, the nostalgia. And for those of you who don't know, Haptic is a very old username of mine. BasicPenguin one was for someone else.

Basque in my greatness.

There's more here if you wish to further amaze yourself with my highly developed skillz in teh Fotoshoppes.
Very nice, did you happen to go by a name that had Muffin or Cupcake in it while the game was hosted in IA?