Which weapon is closest to release?

Mike

I vaguely remember InstantAction hinting at and/or downright telling us that a new weapon(s) was in development. I don't remember what it was, but I do recall rumors about it being either a "pineapple" or a "grappler". I don't what these are, and the information might be classified, but I was curious if anyone could update me on the current status of this?

Thanks!

lock

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
No Grappler will be introduced I think. About Pineapples, they are handheld grenades, that help gameplay. Not released at the moment.

Mike

Okay,

If both of those aren't going to come to the game, is there anything you might know about what weapon is coming to the game?

Thanks

lock

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Grapplers aren't really necessary, especially with OD (when used properly). And this isn't bloons tower defense. Pineapples aren't weapons.

Diogenes

my vote is for mines, they can even disappear when they hit the ground; as long as they can be shot out of the air ;)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
"Patience is a bitter tree that bears sweet fruit." -Gheist
I doubt that I'd be that eloquent when totally drunk. And being totally drunk while saying it would be the only explanation for why I can't actually remember saying it. But: I guess I'd agree with that statement/proverb. ;)

And Diogenes, you dirty mine-discer: Stuff like that was possible with the handheld grenades ("pineapples") that have been in game (on the modified community servers on IA), and will most likely be back in one form or another. ;)