Where it is and were it will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lcam

I made this post in General Descussion to know, where it is and where Legions: Overdrive it will be.
world-map-background1.jpg

Where it is and where it will be?
(I am tocking about Legions: Overdrive)
By: Lcam

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
One thing I've never noticed before was just how huge Greenland is. If that map is to scale, Greenland's even larger than Australia.

MightySheep

At first I thought he was talking about where the game is at currently in terms of playerbase/development or something and where will it be in like 5 years but then I saw a map and was like wut

On the topic of things we never noticed tho, I never noticed that strange line of land/islands coming from alaska

BeefThief

Beefy Member
One thing I've never noticed before was just how huge Greenland is. If that map is to scale, Greenland's even larger than Australia.
Since the Earth is round, that type of map (can't remember the specific name) is stretched at the top and bottom making the land there look bigger than it actually is.

Since the Earth is round, that type of map (can't remember the specific name) is stretched at the top and bottom making the land there look bigger than it actually is.
Exactly. Carthographers have to sacrifice either shape or size. It's become the standard to sacrifice size and to show the shapes properly. This makes greenland look a lot bigger than it really is, and places like Africa and S-America look a lot less significant than they really are. Check out this map (a Peters projection), which shows true surface area.

PetersMap.jpg

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I'm guessing Lcam is wondering where current servers are and where new servers will be in the future. I'm a little unsure about the European servers (although the Netherlands rings a bell), but the U.S. servers are in Chicago (Justice PUB servers) and New Jersey (haw.kz PUG server). As far as where they'll be in the future, we don't know! It all depends on what hosting opportunities we can find and afford.

A2

I'm guessing Lcam is wondering where current servers are and where new servers will be in the future. I'm a little unsure about the European servers (although the Netherlands rings a bell), but the U.S. servers are in Chicago (Justice PUB servers) and New Jersey (haw.kz PUG server). As far as where they'll be in the future, we don't know! It all depends on what hosting opportunities we can find and afford.
And also, Greenland looks very big. DOESN'T IT?

Lcam

O.O WOW I HAVE ALOT TINGS TO SEID!
Okay here we go...

1- I am so sorry about my bad traslacion.
See, this is why Google Translate fails. Does he want to know where all the Legions maps take place in the world?
57thRomance, I fill like you are trolling me. ¬.¬

2- I ask about the server. WHERE ARE THE SERVER? WHERE ARE GOING TO BE?
Daphinicus you are the only one that understands my question, and I want to say thanks.

3- WHO CHANGE THIS TO OFF TOPIC?

AAAAH.... MY POST WAS NOT
THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC, WAS SEYMOUR CHANGE THE CONVERSATION
I've never noticed before was just how huge Greenland is...
SeymourGore, YOU WAS THE FIRST TO CHANGE THE CONVERSATION. IS AMAZING! WDF? You've never done this before! I'm quite following you!

4- I am going to love some one, close this conversation...

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING INTERESTING TO SAY DO NOT SAY NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.