VOTE FOR Unlimited OD SERVER

Would you want a Unlimted OD server. (just for a week at least)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvidia

What is so funny at unlimmited od? Nothing right. I would love to see rabbit comin back but not somethimg without any sence.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
It would be fun for -- and this is just an approximation -- about 52 seconds. Then everyone would remember that restrictions in games are there for a reason: they actually make the game more FUN.

Once we figure out a way to let you guys host your own servers, you'll be able to mod them to your hearts' content. But until that point in time, we need to make sure that every player who steps onto an official server isn't met with some bizarro world of messed-up OD. =)

Mahidhar

Definitely not on a dedicated server, but if private servers ever show up, I'd like to be able to do this. But instead of unlimited OD, I'd like to play with unlimited energy. I have experienced the God Mode bug, back in IA, in some of the dedicated servers, and unlimited OD didn't really impress me.

LIGHT

The answer is still no.

why u guys talking like im the one that requested it i herd people talking a bout it so i put it up
so im not the one to be yerlling at and saying that its stupid all i did was put the thread up

Status
Not open for further replies.