Verifying Install takes 3-5 minutes

After entering my password and authing, the launcher opens and the text above the loading bar says "Verifying install...". I understand it's normally very fast for most people (under a minute) but for me it's usually much more. I run Windows Vista Home Premium on my HP HDX 16 laptop, with few opened programs and none of them hogging any bandwidth. The computer is perfectly capable of handling Legions, yet the problem persists. It started after the first two or three times of using the launcher, and stops occasionally (mostly when I use Run as Administrator). My internet is decent with sub-100 ping and an average of 1.3 Mb/s (bleh to most of you, I'm sure).

Log file is attached as txt.

Attachments

• console.txt
    27.9 KB · Views: 4

MJ1284

Happened to me once when I played Legions at my parent's place. It only happened once, and I recall launching the game 4-5 times, so I suppose main server was busy at that time. Does it happen regularly or just randomly?

Mine takes like a minute or so but i haven't had to wait for that long. What Anti virus do you have? I have McAfee and i've added Launcher.exe to the permissions list will full access, maybe you should try doing that to your anti virus?

The launcher update shows the progress bar, and my ping is usually below 100 ms.
Every time I run it, even with Administrator and within the same day, it takes a long time to be ready.