Troll 2.0 - CleverOmegle

Propkid

I hope all of you know what CleverBot is.
Then I hope you all know what Omegle is.

Now, what CleverOmegle is... it's an Omegle client where CleverBot is doing the talking for you :D no need to do anything, just tick the right boxes, leave it running for a while and then come back and enjoy ;).

Here's an example of one of the better convos I've managed to get:
http://pastebin.com/yNet3Vcg

Enjoy :]

ocarina_boy

Don't relegate trolling to a computer program, that's like the laziest thing you could do. Trolling, at it's best, is art. The ability to toy with your fellow man(without them knowing you are) and get them to react comes from the heart, from the spirit, from the soul my friend. Troll from the soul.

DKnight556

So i heard you like omeagle. And we heard you like bots, so we put a bot in your omeagle so you can talk to it cuase your forever alone

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
LEVEL UP FORUM NEWBLOOD! You've just gained 1000xp for not understanding completely what the thread is about! Enjoy your day.

I think he does actually, and seeing as I have the third highest posts on this forum, I actually agree with him.

Libra

I get what your saying omegle you chat with random people and cleverbot your chatting with basically a computer thats programed to respond to what you type, cleveomegle is the bot chatting for u then you come back to read what the conversation was about. First nobody with a life would do that, second what is the point of doing it, thirdly we frankly don't give 2 shakes of a piece of *chocolate cookies* .

I get what your saying omegle you chat with random people and cleverbot your chatting with basically a computer thats programed to respond to what you type, cleveomegle is the bot chatting for u then you come back to read what the conversation was about. First nobody with a life would do that, second what is the point of doing it, thirdly we frankly don't give 2 shakes of a piece of *chocolate cookies* .

I do, so shut your yap

Libra

Really guys the world has come this far so we could just sit around and let robots do our talking that is a new low first facebook takes away real sociality and now this clevemegle/cleve bot you either gotta be bored as *chocolate cookies* or have no life

Propkid

Really guys the world has come this far so we could just sit around and let robots do our talking that is a new low first facebook takes away real sociality and now this clevemegle/cleve bot you either gotta be bored as *chocolate cookies* or have no life
Yeah at this pace within ~3 years teenage guys will no longer go out to parties or do any sports... instead of eg. playing football they'll be spending all days (heck, even nights!) in front of their screens and playing- oh wait...

And instead of engaging in thoughtful discussions at a bar with a beer each they'll be typing all of their thoughts and arguments on a fo- oh waaaitt....