Download Tribes 2 Voice Pack - Full (30megs of pure voice spam! VGTA)

U8er

Awesome, thank you!
smile.png

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Considering T2 is freeware, I highly doubt anyone cares. If it makes you more happy I can make a script only file and you can rename/copy the sound files from the game you downloaded yourself.
That's 1957 sound files btw.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Does this work if another other person is using the voice pack, and you can hear the t2 voices because you have the pack installed?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
That's the idea.

Anyways I'm taking the pack down for a while. Neat bug init that kinda doesn't let you use anything else except T2Bot1. :p

I'm also going to split up the file into 2 different downloads. One for voices and one for scripts.

bethal

hi, I've downloaded everything in the places it said but doesn't work. I've probably been silly. can I have a stupid mans guide step by step, would be epic if you could :)

edit - I didn't understand what you ment with the coding stuff, so I've only downloaded the stuff where said. able to get into game but not choose the stuff

Gheist

King of all Goblins
If they should have the same voicepack installed, and everything works as intended, then yes.

Disci

Old man
What is this console of which you speak, and where may i find this
"$Pref::Custom::QuickChatVoice"
of which you speak also.

In prefs.cs file. The one you must edit to do tweakings to graphics etc. Can be found in live/legions/preferences folder.

Voltz

so do I open it in notepad and add in the text you have highlighted???
This line "$Pref::Custom::QuickChatVoice = "T2Bot1"; was created automatically after running the game once (I believe). Just type the name of the voice you like in "" to replace T2Bot1. I attached a pic of it in notepad so you can visualize the thing. The name to replace is highlighted.

Make sure you're in the right prefs.cs cuz there may be more than 1 in your pc.

Another thing, if you try to change the voices in Options in the game, it'll stop the voice and you'll have to restart the game or reset it in notepad again.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    251.9 KB · Views: 46