Download Titan

Defender

Updated the map, could use more polishing, or tweaking.
Delete the first version and all files from your game, I updated everything, and the structures and their files.

-Enjoy

Version: 4-4-14-beta

Download >>> http://www.tribalcombat.com/Maps/Titan/
Screenshots >> http://www.tribalcombat.com/Maps/Titan/screenshots/

Installation Instructions
-------------------------
To Install, just place the Titan_v2.zip in your \Legions Overdrive\live or in your game folder.
or what ever folder you run your game from..
No need to unzip it..

Remember to add this below to your config file, if you run a server or host games.
Change number 29 if needed to the next number at the bottom of the config.cs

$Host::Mission["CTF", "Titan_v2"] = 29;

$Host::Maps::MissionFile[29] = $MissionPath @ "Titan_v2.mis";
$Host::Maps::Weight[29] = 0.8;
$Host::Maps::MinPlayers[29] = 0;
$Host::Maps::MaxPlayers[29] = 24;

Legions%202014-04-04%2020-38-19-00_1364x768.jpg

Legions%202014-04-04%2020-37-59-47_1364x768.jpg

Legions%202014-04-04%2020-38-30-16_1364x768.jpg

Last edited:

Defender

Its the skinning process for the new structures that frustrates me the most...
I am going to try and make some new towers to match the rest of it..

Defender

Made the big wall sections out of 4 structures, not the nicest way to do it, ended up with lines where they joined....
Just went in the constructor and made all 4 sections as one big wall structure and grouped it together.
Tested it in the map, now the strange lines are gone, learned some thing good..
I will post a new version of the map Friday, and will add more custom structures...

Defender

Am willing to enter this version in the map competition, but after its played by a group of players it will most likely need some more tweaking.
I made some new sniper towers, maybe I will find a way to get them in tonight and post a second version to be considered for the competition. I am having a hard time applying the textures on my interior models in constructor, time to get down and learn blender. Even making decent looking rocks in constructor, has been vary hard to get right..

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Am willing to enter this version in the map competition, but after its played by a group of players it will most likely need some more tweaking.
I made some new sniper towers, maybe I will find a way to get them in tonight and post a second version to be considered for the competition. I am having a hard time applying the textures on my interior models in constructor, time to get down and learn blender. Even making decent looking rocks in constructor, has been vary hard to get right..

If you are going to enter it in and if they do the "no more submissions by midnight est", then i'd say you have 2 hours, if they accept 1 more tomorrow then I hope to see it :)