This game needs advertising now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellzHere

Last month, was legions overdrive 1st anniversary, yep the game is great, the updates have been amazing etc. But Legions is dieing, yes we all know it but I don’t wanna admit it and neither do you lot am guessing.

The size of this community has rather much stayed the same as it as a year ago, yep new additions have come but pros/veterans are leaving/left. One of the reasons why such pros are leaving could be the very slow development of this game, and I understand devs you got lifes as we all but people dont understand this aswell as me or have the patience for a very slow development. Another reason is because there is hardly no one to play with, new players and pros.

Recently I actually think more people have left then come.This is because of the games that have come out, BF,COD,Skyrim etc. More people are leaving because of the T:A beta, for reasons that I do not know, but I am guessing because they have so many dam servers that are constantly full.

People we never see in legions anymore are popping up on T:A. The people that are interested in T:A and like it would be the ones that are interested in legions and would hopefully like it, but that aint gonna happen. This is because legions ain’t isn’t getting advertised and therefore these lot do not know of this game.

Yes Devs I know you said this game isn’t in the right form to advertise, or something like that but Legions is in a critical moment here, and if it doesn’t act soon it might risk losing it potential gamers to new games such as T:A.

The amount of videos that have been made on the T:A beta is quite suprising and the amount of views they are getting.... Total halibut for example, amazing guy, one of the biggest gaming channels on youtube made a video about it. I wont be surprised if I start seeing youtube adverts of it soon and near to its release.

I love what the devs have done to the game as it is, but there is just no one to play with and the chance of finding a decent full server of decent players is decreasing everyday. So devs lets get this game advertised now and lets not let it sink into the dust for it is one heck of a shooter.

Seriously am gonna say this point again.....There is hardly no one to play with......

stefygraff

Private Tester
Lets not rush it mate... Game is not finished and new players find this game hard to play. So in the end what seems to be a good solution(new players), might kill the gameplay.
Best thing you and all the others do is just join up on facebook fan page or hang out on the forums on ts3 or on irc...

Propkid

Stop it already, these 'let's make legions famous NAO' threads are getting funny. The answer is always the same: once the game is ready to radiate it's awesomeness into the outer gaming space, Seymour will release his love-spores into the air and will tell us to do the same.

There is a reason why we have Community Managers unou...
(lock pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.