These Respawn Times Tho

Blink

81yW5Ii.jpg

This is Hotswap TDM, it needs a restart. Or something.

Armageddon

Teapot
It's a memory leak, As far as i know no one knows why or how to fix it. It's suggested that servers are restarted daily but someone with the auth has to be around to do it so.... gl/hf

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
It's a memory leak, As far as i know no one knows why or how to fix it. It's suggested that servers are restarted daily but someone with the auth has to be around to do it so.... gl/hf
I know why. I possibly know how to fix it as well. Daily/weekly restarts really SHOULD be a thing even if this was fixed. But... It would appear no one cares.

Blink

Considering that someone is paying to host a server that literally can't be used, I'd say "no one cares" is an understatement.

Defender

For windows server, I made simple code change, that restart the windows server when the last player drops.
Then I use the old tribes2 lspawn.exe, to restart the server.. I could port over a simple function from the tribes2, classic mod that resets it every 24 hours, or less, vary easy.. I bet you can schedule some kind of restart in Linux too.. see the how to run a server info at the Legends The Game, website