Team Jenkins - Back in 2011

BugsPray

Legions Developer
Team Jenkins will make its return in 2011. Please post in this thread if you're looking for a good group of players who are slightly competitive.

Someone interested in joining should (in order from most important to least):
  1. Have a good personality, and is easy to get along with.
  2. Be competitive, but not to the point of aggravation/anger.
  3. Want to learn if they suck.
  4. Have a mic and be on TS3 frequently.
The Team:
  • BugsPray
  • Shanks
  • only1Bravo
  • Nonmonkey
  • Daphinicus
  • AgentAlpha
  • Jordahan
  • Fire
  • rock
Note to Jokerlord: Post in this thread and come back to Legions.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Sounds about up my alley, if y'all will have me. I'm all for competition in-game, but only if both teams are having a blast regardless of the score.

My work and my family have to come first, but after that, I'm up for something anytime.

masterluso

I can't really imagine myself being part of such a prestigious team, but I might as well put my resume here.

1. I like to think I'm easy to get along with, but people don't usually tell me whether I am or not. Doesn't it depend on the other person?
2. I like to think I'm competitive too, and I don't think I've ever actually been angry with a game(frustrated once or twice, though).
3. Oh, I don't need to learn, I already know. But I love getting better.
4. No mic, good thing this is least important.

I don't have a whole lot of time because of school(or rather because it's required by law), but I'll give you as much time as I can.

Mediocre resume is mediocre. If not less.

Freeman

RAYTANG
Nice, I'm happy to see my old team coming back!

Good luck and i hope to see you in some sort of competition :)

4. No mic, good thing this is least important.

I dunno man, one player not being able to use a mic pretty much cost us a game.

Shade

Private Tester
Sounds about up my alley, if y'all will have me. I'm all for competition in-game, but only if both teams are having a blast regardless of the score.

My work and my family have to come first, but after that, I'm up for something anytime.
This is a good man right here.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester

I second this.

A2

I'm open as well. Though I have school in the way, I still can manage some time for legions and some competition. Yes, RL comes first, but again, I try to be there when needed.

Synista

I'll attempt, even though I'm European. You probably haven't seen me on Ts3 often because 1. My name in-game and Ts3 is Synthesis and 2. I have been in Barbados on holiday but I'm back now so it's all good. I've got a mic. also.
I agree with daph but my parents are lenient and would allow me to participate in a clan match of some sort as long as I do double revision afterwards or something, but it's commitment! So if my clan needs me they do. But not during school though. :)

OmniNept

Actionaut
  1. Have a good personality, and is easy to get along with: I'm probably the friendliest person you'll meet. I don't make the claim to brag, of course; I just enjoy people, and find them fascinating. If there's someone, heaven forbid, with whom I've issues, I generally mask my concerns with exuberant displays of friendship. Or with gifts - sometimes I buy them gifts. Sooner or later, through subservience and cute comments, I ingrain myself on their good side.
  2. Be competitive, but not to the point of aggravation/anger: I'm not a competitive person by nature, though I'll always do my darndest. As already mentioned in the free agent thread, I do best when following orders. I'm a good listener, and a team player.
  3. Want to learn if they suck: I am definitely interested in discovering whether I suck.
  4. Have a mic and be on TS3 frequently: Since its inception, Legions TS3 has been my home away from home - my digital sanctuary, if you will. I'll often sing opera (a hobby of mine) during lulls in the action, or to motivate people during matches.

Hawk

Hai, BugsPray and others,
Upon joining this astonishing return, I have about everything that is needed, i'm looking for people who are professional, and who I can learn from. In my opinion, I think that this will be the best clan for me. Here is my legions resume:
Region: East Coast U.S.A, New York
Experience: Started playing legions when it came out, somewhere around 2009..
Clan Experience: Been in 57th, ET, I'm looking for a medium, not so big clan, competitive but not too much, I'm usually good when my dad 'isn't downloading torrents. Low ping = heaven.
Communication/Mic: I have Team speak, Vent, Skype..
Game types: Most of the time you can catch me in CTF, not really into 1vs1 game-play.
PUG/PUB: Both are good, mostly PUB, do not like strict PUGS where you are assigned different roles..
CTF Position: Almost everything except Heavy def/offense/llama..
What I'm looking for in a clan: Good community (good players, kind, trustworthy) , dedication to legions/competitive, people who are good and are looking to step their game up professionally and most of all, teamwork.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I've decided that I'll apply to the clan, even though I'm a euro, but as I'll be capping, ping won't make much difference. Following hawk's applying style:

Region: England, Birmingham. Time zone: GMT + 0
Experience: 8 months or so of playing legions intermediately, I want to take it up to the next stage of actively competing in leagues and Pugs.
Clan Experience: I've gone from place to place, never really getting into a clan. I joined team rev. but had to leave due to time constraints. I then joined up with 57th Euro, but as it was going no where, I felt that I had to leave and find another clan.
Communication/Mic: TS3, mumble, vent if needed. Also IRC!
Game types: CTF, nothing better than this. Maybe rabbit if it comes back soon.
PUG/PUB: PUG any day, makes Games way more enjoyable because the newbies are no where to be seen. Where there is newbies, there is no test, effectively making you play worse.
CTF Position: Capper, light offence (possible sniper Defence /Chaser after seeing how effective it may be )
What I'm looking for in a clan: Nice people, and no BS. Fairly active too, but not to the point of where you have to reply to stuff every 5 minutes.