T:A keybinds

apolye666

Hello guys. I want play T:A.I dont know keybinds for legions overdrive. Who can help me ?

Thanks for help

Fixious

Test Lead
So you want to have your Legions: Overdrive keybinds similar to Tribes: Ascends? If so, start Legions and select Options. Once that window opens, select Keybindings at the bottom. From there you will be able to change your keybinds.

apolye666

I looked t:a keybinds and i saw jump/jets . What is this ? I played t:a sometime and when i press spacebar. character hopped. jets were active. So i cant play that game

Bestking

I looked t:a keybinds and i saw jump/jets . What is this ? I played t:a sometime and when i press spacebar. character hopped. jets were active. So i cant play that game
{edit if I am wrong}
I think it means by pressing that individual key, it will make you jump/turn jets on so with one key press, you can fly up.

scoot

Capture.PNG
Are you looking for something like this? I marked the two you're most likely interested in.

Some other ones you might want to change:
Quick Chat: v
Toggle 1st/3rd person: x
max throw flag: z
throw flag: q
activate core: c
throw nade: f
max throw nade: g

Jetdown is shift by default. I tried to find another key to use for that, since tribes has shift as zoom, but shift turned out to be the most comfortable.

Last edited:

scoot

Oh wait, I think I misunderstood. You want to bring Legions keybinds over to Tribes, and not the other way around, right?
movement keys.PNG

I have the default keybindings, so don't use what I have.

Try this instead:
Ski: RightMouseButton
Jump/Jetpack: SpaceBar

The other skiing/jetting related binds aren't really useful or necessary, but you could try them out to see if you like them better.

You might also want to change:
Use pack: r
zoom: e
use belt item: f

Dino

I just looked at the legions keybinds and put them on to Tribes keybinds but I could not find downjet in T:A :/