Download SVD Scope Rifle Reticule

Freeman

RAYTANG
nice work

"+"s the design itself is pretty neat, looks nice lined up nicely and such

"-"s things big man. It would be cool if you could resize the reticule so it doesnt take up the majority of the screen, while keeping all the fancy numbers and such.
-i also noticed that while looking at certain terrain, snow on frost or the sky in fallout, that it becomes pretty hard to see.

RedInk

-i also noticed that while looking at certain terrain, snow on frost or the sky in fallout, that it becomes pretty hard to see.
Thanks.

I ran into the same problems myself, however I have been looking for a script that makes the reticle bigger when you zoom in. This would become very helpful, seeing that I should make the original smaller but have it grow bigger when zoomed. I will update it if I get my paws on it.
"-"s things big man. It would be cool if you could resize the reticule so it doesnt take up the majority of the screen, while keeping all the fancy numbers and such.
I have been experimenting with the colors and such. Once more, I will update if I find a combo.
I'm thinking red hue on the outside and an even lighter red on the inside, with transparency of course.

w00tyou

Spread the arrows out like 30 px.
Put a faint black outline that should help and add some grey.

resize the reticule so it doesnt take up the majority of the screen
This is a problem. If you don't make a giant ret then when zoomed in it won't show up nice and big to aim with.

Because... The devs took out 2 separate reticles for the sniper. (Duh you know - One Small for no scope action and one large for zoomed action.)

Why did they do this? :confused:

Freeman

RAYTANG
Thanks.

I ran into the same problems myself, however I have been looking for a script that makes the reticle bigger when you zoom in. This would become very helpful, seeing that I should make the original smaller but have it grow bigger when zoomed. I will update it if I get my paws on it.
I think they took that out. While I was looking through my reticles folder, I saw that the old "SniperReticle_FullZoom.png" was still there, but wasn't being used

I have been experimenting with the colors and such. Once more, I will update if I find a combo.
I'm thinking red hue on the outside and an even lighter red on the inside, with transparency of course.
I like the colour you have right now, maybe if you could just outline the border with black or something similar to what the current ones have right now.

RedInk

Yea but I'm gonna hang around the script monkeys and ask if they can cook one up for me. So I won't have to use "SniperReticle_FullZoom.png"... or will I.
And yes I am already aware that the second file is no longer in use into the game.
outline the border with... something similar to what the current ones have right now.
Will Do.

up_ur_guts

very nice ret mate, only problem is that if u use mid hud it will overlap but thats just life, go back to original hud placeing

i tried to add abit of red to the top pointer aswell but when i open the file to do it i just find a blank transparent screen is there any way i can get around this???

as for any1 having any problems with the size of the ret its quite easy to resize it urself, i knocked it down by 50% and it still looks spot on

Vox

Nice work. The only thing that needs to be changed is that the reticle unzoomed is huge. You should set it so the reticle is small at no zoom and increases in each zoom level.

Propkid

I THINK that you can have a different reticle when you zoom from when you don't zoom. Would help it a lot.

Arch

Legions Developer
Yea but I'm gonna hang around the script monkeys and ask if they can cook one up for me. So I won't have to use "SniperReticle_FullZoom.png"... or will I.
And yes I am already aware that the second file is no longer in use into the game.

Will Do.
The script would have to track the zoom of the sniper and when it is zoomed in it will exchange the original reticle with the larger one.