Staff changes, Private Tester update

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ1284

Congrats to all those who got picked as private testers. Although I applied to it I think it's better I didn't get picked, too many schoolworks and holiday seasons are breathing on my neck, I'd rather spend the little free time I get doing nothing but relaxing.

Thanks for keeping us informed Seymour!

stefygraff

Private Tester
Well, this is good news, but its normal, it is time to select the testers :p

This is step 4 i guess in this epic odyssey.
* Lets overview: step 1:The announcement; step 2: Testers Recruitment; step 3: Team Speak 3(this is very important and links with the next step); step 4: Public Events :) You guys are on fire!

I got my reserves though, are you guys sure that the servers wont crash from overheat? More than 400 join will play the game world wide when public's will come :/

~ Special Welcome to only1bravo, gtb and fixi

A2

Great news. Gratz to only1bravo and gtb.
And also congratulations to all the newly selected private testers. One bug and your screwed.

Congrats everyone:) I wonder how long before the public tests are up.. They certainly need a lot of time to test all the bugs and maps and whatnot. Who knows if they will even let the people who made it into private testing reveal information.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Who was selected?

That's what I'm wondering. Hey, Seymour, are the testers going to be anonymous or are they going to have a little Private Testers thing below their name?

Well, this is good news, but its normal, it is time to select the testers :p

This is step 4 i guess in this epic odyssey.
* Lets overview: step 1:The announcement; step 2: Testers Recruitment; step 3: Team Speak 3(this is very important and links with the next step); step 4: Public Events :) You guys are on fire!

I got my reserves though, are you guys sure that the servers wont crash from overheat? More than 400 join will play the game world wide when public's will come :/

~ Special Welcome to only1bravo, gtb and fixi

True... The people here are all obviously devoted Legions fans, and when we see Legions work (especially since there will surely be some announcement beforehand telling us when so we don't miss it), we'll all do everything in our power to get back on.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, I'd like to get the private testers titles on their name, but it's not paramount at this point, and I want to look into seeing if the PTs do want to remain anonymous (or at least not advertised).

Most of the private testers were already experienced private testing for Fallen Empire: Legions (with a couple of exceptions), the reason for this being that we're pushing to get Legions: Overdrive out very quickly. Basically we wanted the private testers to be able to leave the gate running, so to speak.

I want to emphasize that we will need additional testers (picked from a broader spectrum of criteria), so don't lose heart if you didn't make it this round.

And, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, don't forget public testing events. These events will be open for everyone.

theGOAT

Congrats to new developers, and to new private testers you are so lucky. I hope there will be another round of choosing private testers with less expectations maybe i could get chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.