Sorry ladies... I am going to marry this woman some day....

Will Kirby marry her??

• Yes go for it!!!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Not a chance....

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Not if I get to her first

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Wait.... your telling me kirby likes woman??? Sad face....

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Notice how I said some day.... so you still have a chance..... but only a chance.....

People who know me, know I love my anime and japanese music.... even tho I don't understand a lick of it......I am not asian... but I like my asian woman so that has to count for something..... anyways here is my bride to be some day.....singing with one of my fave bands Back-on.

Synista

Im trying to find a picture of this chick, but it's hard searching for a person who calls themselves "Me" lol

57thRomance

It'd be cool if I understood and spoke Japanese. Then, this song could possibly be one of the awesomest songs on my iPod right now.
Looking at the chick, though... I think she would be quite a fun person to spend time with. However I wouldn't open up to her just yet. Make sure she wears a flower on her right ear and not her left ;)

St3lth

Backend Contributor
With all due respect sir, horrible. Fret not you still have a chance :). This woman if she is Amuro Namie, than, her son studies in my school and have seen her around a couple of times. So if you want to get tight with her you gotta get tight with me. :p Also his son is in my little brothers class so its even more win :D

EDIT: I also understand all of the lyrical content she is singing about so yea :)

Vinzyboy23

I don't understand a word that you're talking about. But, seriously, this guy has a good taste for women. But hell, he won't stand a chance anyway though.

EDIT: Is that Amuro Namie!!!!!??????

Her name is
Koda Misono

.-''''-.,.-''''-.
! I LOVE !
". YOU ."
'''-.,.-

Amuro Namie the inyuasha chick?? This is Koda Misono. Did some small time acting and did some decent songs. She said she was leaving the music bis and then one of my fave bands "back-on" asked her to do a song so she did it under the arist name .Me or something along those lines. Hope I didn't screw up the history or what not.