SOPA 3.0?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
You do realise that they aren't going to be stopping their efforts to control the internet anytime soon?

Vox

If this happens, the *chocolate cookies* that's happening in Cairo will happen in America

Armageddon

Teapot
I give up worrying about this. If they want to pass something like SOPA they will eventually. With how many hackers and on-line freedom activists there are i really don't sweat this *chocolate cookies*, things will continue to operate as they do now. The good clean side and the Seedy dark under belly.

Also, pirate everything.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
If this happens, the *chocolate cookies* that's happening in Cairo will happen in America
I for one am enjoying watching the worlds greatest military superpower collapse on the home front.

Strife

I for one am enjoying watching the worlds greatest military superpower collapse on the home front.

Our government collapsing on itself has nothing to do with our military. If we lose our government the military could very easily (and most likely would) place the country under martial law to preserve it. I'll be happy if our government attempts to take total control, though. People seem to forget that most of the people in the military are loyal to the principles, people and families that make/made our country, not the politicians that put them in "warzones".

Last edited:

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
It's not just your government, your society is in a pretty bad way as well - America is like a great tree that termites have infested, the outside of the tree remains strong and powerful but the inside is being eaten away.

It is horrifying to watch, especially when you live in the tree one over and have tried to be buddies for the past six decades after the tree that spawned both of us got pruned pretty badly after that horrible fire. I may not like the giant Red that's been getting pretty huge of late (and keeps sticking its roots under my soil, but hey, they pay for it), but at least they're stable despite how *danced* up aspects of their branches are.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie

4646769+_5befb80ab11ee4c36ce90e6b92a44a5b.jpg