Download Script: Quit Button

Introduction:
Just a quick script which allows us to do something that I've wanted to be able to do for a while.
When pressing escape in game, the menu now includes a Quit to Desktop button.

Installation:
Extract the Zip archive to "live" folder. This is where the Legions.exe is located.

No need to set anything read only.

Your Legions must be up to date!

Download

Easier than the script ;) Anyhow, I might install later, just for the 'rage quit' option.
For you maybe.... I'm trying to figure out how to code it so that the hotkey works in menu's as well.

P.S. I'm going to write an additional functionality hotkeys script at some point. Will include things like F5 to refresh server list, Esc to escape to previous menu (i.e. back to main menu), enter to join selected server.
Will also add in the alt-f4 and a few other things.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
For you maybe.... I'm trying to figure out how to code it so that the hotkey works in menu's as well.

P.S. I'm going to write an additional functionality hotkeys script at some point. Will include things like F5 to refresh server list, Esc to escape to previous menu (i.e. back to main menu), enter to join selected server.
Will also add in the alt-f4 and a few other things.

Sounds good, keep up the good work!

Immanent

Everybody should come up with 10 things that they want done from nighthawk and post it here saying I Want.
I'm sure this guy has enough stuff to do, but request it under the modification section, more people will read it.