[Release] Legions Overdrive Top Ten: First Edition

Apcizzle

Well the wait is over and the video is here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFU6XQGew1Y&hd=1
(watch in HD)

Please subscribe, comment and like the video if you have a Youtube account (its 2011, everyone should have one).

I want to personally thank Poponfu with help on graphics and video quality. Dacil as well, i want to thank you for the awesome logo you made for me <3. And lastly, everyone who contributed clips to me. Without your participation, this obviously could not be done. If i didn't use your clip, I'm saving it for the next video. And I'm still accepting videos for the second edition so keep recording!

Also note that with different submissions come different resolutions and a variation of video quality. Not much i can do about it, but i think it works just fine. What do you guys think? Please discuss!

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
WOOOOOO! I'm glad this out. Nice editing, nice commentary - thoroughly enjoyed it. I wish I could record, I had one nice play that I would have loved to submit.

MJ1284

Apc should really consider career as sports commentator, he certainly has a talent for such :)

And the video itself? Good editing, good background music and great taste in picking the scenes (and no, I'm not saying this because of #1 *rolls eyes and whisles*), this turned out better than I had expected! I really liked it how Apc kept main focus on flagplay and teamplay aspects, good pass & catch is always more valuable to your team than any MA.
Top 10 is good way to show off slick moves without making people to go through the effort of making montage videos (it gets tiresome eventually).

Overall: 6/5