RAGE

Application-1

test bester
Everyone gets hyped, buy it, play it, dissapoint. Brink looked great aswell. I would wait 1-2weeks. Not that I am getting it though. ;)

Armageddon

Teapot
I'll get it, need something until Skyrim comes out.

jolly_roger.gif

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
it is buggy.. looks like animation is being very slow atm and is not synced with the audio during chats. Looks good nonetheless.. and none of the doors will allow you to open them unless you have mission to do so.. not to mention it looks like things are on set paths, and you can't pick up enemy weapons... really? thought that was so 90's crap.. this is 2011!

makes me wonder if the industry actually plays their own games...

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I've watched a number of playthroughs - it looks really good. A couple of bugs need to be ironed out, but generally it looks really nice.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
it is buggy.. looks like animation is being very slow atm and is not synced with the audio during chats. Looks good nonetheless.. and none of the doors will allow you to open them unless you have mission to do so.. not to mention it looks like things are on set paths, and you can't pick up enemy weapons... really? thought that was so 90's crap.. this is 2011!

makes me wonder if the industry actually plays their own games...
xbox or PS3?

Edit: Mine is currently installing on my Praystation.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Bumpdate for those of you interested in buying it, I am having a lot of fun with the game, there are a few flaws like not being able to pick up enemy weapons which suck but after you get some guns you don't even notice. Missions are a lot of fun, the whipping around in your dune buggy is sweet. There are only so many enemies and locations though but every (linear) game is like that.

In response to that/to be fair, all 4 of those people he mentions are in the same town and less than a minute away from each other.

TL;DR: IMO, quite fun, worth getting and looks really pretty on PS3.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
I agree its been fun.. i had to backdate the geforce drivers in order to play it without any issues.. least thats what was given for temporary fix.