Quarry

Doomsify

What happened to the map Quarry (I think it was called that) idk if I was suppose to post this here, but I miss that map. Honestly it was a good map too me. There's a lot of maps I like that others don't like (forgotten, core, and others I can't name off top of my head that others don't like)

Doomsify

Oh yeah and mirage. That map is great too me. Bugspray got me to love that map when I was on Team Jenkins

Doomsify

And that map Contingency was making called Crusade (based off a tribes map) mistake me if I'm wrong. I thought that map would have been great.

Fixious

Test Lead
Quarry was never added to the game after it relaunched back in 2010. I have it, and it was posted a long time ago somewhere in the Custom Maps thread. Mirage still exists technically, but it's never played or in the official map rotation (an admin must force change it). Crusade was permanently lost after Contingency deleted a bunch of his Legions stuff. He started working on another map called Crusade a while ago but it was never really completed or added to the game. I have it, though.