Public vs Apo

Application-1

test bester
Today I played a very fun public where apocalypse wanted to scrim against a mixed public team.
So on alpha some random public, and on beta apocalypse on teamspeak 3.
I was chasing and this came out. ;)
So much win.png

trollface.jpg

Battelstar

On Sunday at 20 CET we'll have a Apo vs. mixed match, if you want to see how much we suck I'd join it. Should be an easy win for you, guys! ;)

Fox

Loss because I wasn't playing and everyone knows that I'm the best and your opinion doesn't matter.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Lol, u lost again.

Ye sadly,

I'll post the results, without screenshots, to the best of my ability without missing someone :p

Match 1: Map - Frostbyte. Apo's Pick.

Mixed - Alpha
Apo - Beta

Score: 7 - 3 (Mixed Team and Apo respectfully)

Players (Sorry if I miss anyone out here):

Mixed - Fireblasto (Joint Cap), Application (Joint Cap), Dabbleh, Riptack, Pullute, Tomstoiler, Voltage, Megashine.

Apo - Battelstar (Cap), Fox, Dobson, Mainic, Badpox, Solid, Vertex, Xfeight (Sub) ( Can't remember the other two :/, someone tell me!)

Notes: Was a good game, few caps in the beginning of the match. Unfortunatly Shiska disconneted in the second half never to return. I believe mixed was leading before he left though.

Match 2: Map - The Core. Due to some dispute, and Battel's misconception that Apo had both choices of map, the map was settled on was Core, while the Mixed team got the side pick.

Mixed - Alpha
Apo - Beta

Score: 5 - 5 (Mixed Team and Apo respectfully)

Mixed - Same, but we had Kat999 play for the mixed team as well, for a 9v9.

Apo - Same, but with RockeyRex as an extra sub.

Notes: Due to Shiska's disconnection, and that Megashine disconnected before the match began, it was decided that the Mixed team would play a man down. Match was tense at the beginning with Apo leading, but Mixed team clawed their way back up to make it a draw at 3 minutes left. Apo failed to get the cap in the final minute.

Final Score: 12 - 8 to Mixed.

Battelstar

Shiska disconnected, not Badpox, he didn't play, also you forgot Solid, Vertex and RockeyRex as a sub for the match on core.

We failed in both matches, reasons are too much LoL/minecraft and too less motivation to play this game because there is a lack of competition and other known reasons. Before we play scrims again we have to find the way out of the big, dark hole of depression and after that we have to practice, so we're not up for scrims for some time. Our next scrim will probably be the first match of the Legions tournament!

GOD, we suck! *RAGE*

Application-1

test bester
Or you just stop caring about that and play more for fun, not those forced practices. Just playing together in a pub works better then forced trainings imo. Other words: play the game you want to play, and do scrims for fun. Not to win!

I remember me and dobson just playing a pub and we wanted to annoy a few people so we just kept doing flag passes with eachother. And between all the laughs we had we were actually doing very hard flag passes.