problem to log in test server

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHIVA_DISTROYER

hi
i ve been having problems to log in the test server.i spoke to gheist,and he said that after hitting the join button of the test server,it should appear a popup PW window,which in my case never comes up :/.i get stuck to the blue screen with the ( connecting ? leave game ) screen.i tried also to type the password in the console,but nothing happened.
please can u help me? i really dont know whats going on.even when the test was for the rabbit,it never poped up any pw window.
thanks in advance

Gheist

King of all Goblins
That's still a very weird problem. Are you sure that you're running the latest version of the launcher? It might be a good idea to archive your modified files, and to try connecting to a private server with a fresh vanilla install.

Edit: Ninja'd by the boss. But hey, now you've got the same suggestion twice. ;)

SHIVA_DISTROYER

sorry for late reply ,was away .
im downloading a fresh update..will let you know soon if it worked.i m using wifi so sometime i loose connection and have to re down load. (patience)
thanks GReaper and Gheist.u have much respect from me :)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
sorry for late reply ,was away .
im downloading a fresh update..will let you know soon if it worked.i m using wifi so sometime i loose connection and have to re down load. (patience)
thanks GReaper and Gheist.u have much respect from me

Try using a wired connection if you have one. You will probably have bad, unstable ping if you continue using a wireless one.

SHIVA_DISTROYER

Try using a wired connection if you have one. You will probably have bad, unstable ping if you continue using a wireless one.

i wish ,but i live in an off the grid system :) i had build a powerfull directional antenna for the wifi,but at this time of d year,d signal suffers abit :/
can u beleive that im still trying to download!..i get to 1/3 of the download...loose connection and have to restart from begenning.lol
i think i will have to go to some friend to get it down loaded.see on the field when i get sorted Fiereblasto :)

Status
Not open for further replies.