[Poll] What 3 questions do you want answered on Legions Overlive

What 3 questions do you want answered on Legions Overlive

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apcizzle

So we can get everyone's opinion.. i am opening this poll for everyone to vote the top 3 questions to be answered on the show this evening.

Whatever isn't answered, will be answered in 2 weeks - which is when the next show will be. same time, same place.

VOTE ON!

Also, if you have any additional questions to be answered.. please post them here and i'll drag you on the show!

Fixious

Test Lead
I only have a small bit of knowledge about what the dev team has planned for cores(likely changed at this point). Really hoping for one to add energy(ala energy packs from Tribes). Going back and forth between the games, energy is the biggest difference that really messes up with my gameplay.

Also, base assets made me jizz. Seeing the existing base rage over them will also be enjoyable. Hoping for mines.

Krakyn

I would like to see more weapons.

This question may not be related to the topic but are you ever going to livestream your computer so we can watch you play legions and give tips on there as well?

Question from a PUB: Is DM returning?!
(From GROUCH)

You evil, evil man.

Will there be a new newbie tutorial like the one on PlayLegions?

A2

In what way will you bring more exposure (i.e. fame) to the game? Featuring it on Social Network sites? Or is there any other way?