Persistent World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Might wanna check out Firefall or Planetside 2.
http://www.firefallthegame.com/home
No link for Planetside 2, sorry.
Firefall is an MMO that is also a shooter (you can toggle first and third, so I guess it's kinda an MMOFPS).
Planetside (1 and 2, though the first one just called 'Planetside') is an actual MMOFPS, with one world and multiple factions duking it out.

Desty778

just combine the servers into one...

tnx btw piggeh..but i have been playing legions since the start of I.A. and i dont wanna play any other game..i think its an attachment :)

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Desty, what would the reason be behind combining all the servers into one? What do you envision this map to look like?
Generally when you make a suggestion, there has to be a reason...

Bestking

If you are thinking this, If we cram all eu servers together to create a megaserver, there will be 56 people I think in 1 server
But if you are thinking all servers (inc US and asia) into one server.... there will be atleast 100-150 people in 1 server, then a megamap must be created.
TBH i don't agree with this :p

anak

VIP
there's the networking problems, and there's the fact that legions gameplay consists of short, fast-paced duels between small, coordinated teams.
glomming legions servers together into one big game would create a game consisting of strung-out, never-ending wars between bloated, unorganized teams. AKA, it would ruin legions.

Status
Not open for further replies.