NOT ANOTHER ONE. AAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I hope he already did his part for Jurassic World. It's not gonna be the same without him.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Do you purposely seek out news of celebrity deaths? I don't know why but there seems to be a trend like that everywhere these last few months. My fb feed recently is filled with RIPs and #tears (not to mention the obnoxiously viral ice bucket challenge). Do you really even care about these people? I'd understand if you'd worked with them or known them on a personal level - although even then, why would you make a fb status about it? Why does anyone need to know how you feel about someone who died? I thought it was universally accepted as a sad occurrence, so what is this stupid thing of publicizing the slightest thought or emotion which crosses your mind?

Same with any issue really; I had friends who were posting about the Gaza conflict and, besides their inability to go beyond their obvious bias and maybe have a discussion in the context of both sides, I was just asking myself what the *dance* does anything change if some jerk shared a video of Israelis cheering as rockets explode in Gaza territory with a caption saying 'no humanity'?

Seems hypocrisy has reached new heights 8D

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
wow, calm down, Sally. I have fond memories of him(like Robin) as an actor and director, and wanted to share this to see how others feel and share those feelings.

Humans have a natural draw to death. (heyo, we bury them.) We also have a natural draw to seek companionship in many forms, grieving is one of them. To do it in mass is just the same (funerals). Facebook/social media has allowed (Among other things) this to happen on a global scale. Now I agree that many FB tards dont really 'get it' and just say whats on their mind, but it doesnt mean its ALL bad.

Also, who are you to say how people get on with their lives? If it does affect them, they can say what they want. Even if you dont work or personally know someone/something, it cant still affect you.

Also, Also: I found this on (as the site states) NYTimes, you know a NEWS website (and paper). Hell it was also on MSN.com (Dont tell me you are one of those 'Media lies at everything' fags.)

Also, Also, Also: Im not gonna lie, either. You still seem like a massive tool; thats fine. Trying to go all 'OMG STFU' is as bad as those people on Facebook. If you dont like it, dont say anything. We that wish to talk about Richard, will do so.

Royalty

The Aussie
An individual who touched the hearts and imaginations of millions with his contribution to Jurrasic Park, amongst other films, just passed - have some respect.

Just because Contingency may not have known him, doesn't mean that he wasn't influenced/inspired by this man.

In some cases, people can change our lives without us ever physically interacting with them, book characters can change our outlook on life, and ideas can change us forever.

If you can't appreciate this, then please don't bother replying.

Just because you aren't related/associated with somebody, doesn't mean that you have no sentimentality toward them.

RIP.