new weapons

KrO

Hi,

there is not weapon (sabber for ex.) in this game. it will be fun. no?

Last edited:

OldFormerPlayer

*sniffs* I smell... *sniff sniff* a troll.

Devil's Advocate:
He doesn't speak english good, european players can testify to this. He normally speaks french, but started taking english class from what he tried to tell me.
I think maybe that he saw some players talking about sword weapons in-game and he thought to post this, it's not a troll idea because it HAS been added to this game but was taken out, from what I've heard? And there's plenty other threads that were mentioned about close range weapons like swords. Wouldn't be suprised if he was playing too much T:A

Fixious

Test Lead
I have no recollection of a sword/melee weapon being part of Legions, however I never played it back in the InstantAction days so who knows. Yes, it has been brought up several times before. Seeing as no one is developing the game I don't see this idea being implemented.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I have no recollection of a sword/melee weapon being part of Legions, however I never played it back in the InstantAction days so who knows. Yes, it has been brought up several times before. Seeing as no one is developing the game I don't see this idea being implemented.
As far as I know, it has never been a part of the game and I've been playing since closed beta on IA. It has been discussed many times and has it's almost always been agreed that it wouldn't fit well with the game.

KrO

sorry for my bad english language. Is not a troll. thx oldformerplayer. i know that no one is developing this game, rockeyrex has the time to try read me.;) troll is smiling